20/06/2018 - 21/06/2018
ACI’s Electric Vehicle Batteries Summit
EASE is glad to support ACI’s Electric Vehicle Batteries Summit, taking place on 20-21 June 2018 in Munich, Germany.
The two day event will bring together key industry stakeholders from the battery manufacturers, car manufacturers, energy storage component material developers, technology providers, grid operators, policy makers, environmental bodies, consultants.
The concept of battery electric vehicles is to use charged batteries on board vehicles for propulsion. Battery electric cars are becoming more and more attractive with the advancement of new battery technology (Lithium Ion) that have higher power and energy density (i.e., greater possible acceleration and more range with fewer batteries) and higher oil prices.
- The multilateral involvement in the European consortium
- Attracting the production and developing the knowledge
- The effect of EV’s transition to the automotive value chain
- The latest technology developments in the battery sector
- Vehicle to grid (V2G): the impact & benefits of batteries in the network
- Energy storage systems for mobile and stationary applications
- New business models and Investment needed
- Case study: vehicle manufacturers’ perspective
- Second life and recycled batteries
- Country case study
EASE members can request trade fair voucher for this event. For additional information please contact Ms Doriana Forleo (firstname.lastname@example.org).