During the month of November 2020 we will offer EASE members the opportunity to discuss, exchange and meet new potential partners during a series of three virtual afternoon coffee breaks.
Time to join the Energy Storage Global Conference Task Force
The EASE Secretariat is currently organising the 4th edition of the Energy Storage Global Conference (ESGC), that should take place in the second week of October 2021, therefore the work of the ESGC Task Force, paused in June 2020, will re-start in the upcoming weeks.
The ESGC Task Force will look into several topics, including:
- The format of the event: hybrid vs digital vs physical
- The programme: how to create the right balance between presentation of content and networking opportunities, which are the key topics to cover in the sessions, how to ensure an adequate representation of EASE members
- The logistic: how to implement the conference and counterbalance the uncertainties due to the COVID-19 Pandemic
- The sponsorship opportunities: what are the members' priorities, how can the Secretariat build a solid and attractive sponsorship package
- The promotion: how to reach the target audience, how to involved partners and media partners, how members can contribute to the success of the conference.
If you wish to join this Task Force, please contact Ms Doriana Forleo (email@example.com) by Monday, 08.02.2021.