15/01/2019 - 16/01/2019
Energy Storage 2020
EASE is glad to support ACI’s 10th Energy Storage Conference, that will be taking place in Berlin, Germany, on 15 – 16 January 2020.
The two day event will bring together the senior representatives of the different stakeholders involved in the energy storage sector from utility providers, power generators, technology developers, energy storage service providers and policy regulators.
Discover the key topics and updates from the latest developments in essential areas of the energy storage market:
- Overview on the Energy Storage Market
- Policy and Regulation Framework
- Case Studies of Energy Storage
- Outlook on the Costs, Finance Solutions and Investment Options
- Evaluating the Technical Development of Battery Systems
- Discussing the Potential of Small Scale Energy Storage and the Implications for Grid-Scale
- Evaluating the Actual Outlook on Renewable Energy
- The Role of Electric Vehicles in the Energy Storage Industry
- Activities in the Area of Smart Grids
EASE members are entitled to a discount code. For more information please contact Ms Doriana Forleo (firstname.lastname@example.org).