28/11/2016 - 29/11/2016
DEWA – CENER Workshop on Energy Storage
EASE is glad to contribute to the joint Dubai Electricity and Water Authority (DEWA) in collaboration with National Renewable Energy Centre (CENER) Workshop on Energy Storage, taking place on 28-29 November 2016 in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
The workshop is set to address regional views on Energy Storage as a key component emerging in energy systems:
- Highlighting the technology advancements.
- Presenting best practices of large and medium scale storage system integrations.
- Discussing market design and readiness in different regions.
- Addressing the areas of concern from the regulation and standards point of view.
- Elaborating on the areas of research that are needed to further develop larger scale energy storage integration.
Mr Bernard (AES) will present on behalf of EASE on Energy Storage Market and Regulations – the View from Europe.