- This event has passed.
10th Microgrid Global Innovation Forum
09/09/2019 - 11/09/2019
EASE is glad to support the 10th edition of the Microgrid Global Innovation Forum, organised by the Smart Grid Observer. The event will take place on September 9-11 2019 in London and focuses on microgrid advances, case studies and applications in EMEA, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America. The emphasis is on optimising the business model for a range of microgrid deployments, maximising the use of renewable and distributed energy resources, and sharing real-world case studies in both grid-tied and off-grid/remote environments.
Main topics to be addressed include:
- Microgrid feasibility, design, and implementation
- Identifying and refining the business case
- Project financing and investor perspectives
- Determining the correct technology mix for hybrid renewable energy systems
- Advanced battery, fuel cell, and flow battery technologies
- Microgrid power control, management, and integration
- Integrating distributed renewable energy resources into the grid
- Effective project evaluation, design, implementation, and management
- Market drivers and opportunities worldwide
For full details and to register, please visit http://www.microgridinnovation.com