Energy Storage Europe 2019
March 12 - March 14
ENERGY STORAGE EUROPE is the trade fair for the global energy storage industry with a focus on applications and energy systems. The parallel international conferences offer the world’s largest conference program for all energy storage technologies. They include the 8th ENERGY STORAGE EUROPE Conference (ESE) of Messe Düsseldorf and the 13th International Renewable Energy Storage Conference (IRES) of EUROSOLAR e.V. In 2018, the fair grew to around 4,500 visitors from 61 countries with 170 exhibitors.
Visitors and exhibitors appreciate ENERGY STORAGE EUROPE for its consistent business orientation. The trade fair and conference team will continue to follow this orientation in 2019:
- All storage technologies will once again be presented and discussed at ENERGY STORAGE EUROPE: Battery storage, mechanical storage, thermal storage and Power-To-Gas as well as Power-To-Heat solutions.
- The mobility infrastructure will be highlighted as a hot topic. The conference sessions will deal with issues of charging infrastructure and mobility on water, in the air and on rail. On the exhibitor side, Messe Düsseldorf expects special providers of storage solutions in these segments.
- A new, award-winning matchmaking tool will ensure effective networking between suppliers and customers.
- Messe Düsseldorf is making even greater use of its network of globally leading B2B and industrial trade fairs to get users excited about storage solutions and to draw attention to ENERGY STORAGE EUROPE.
- Innovations and new technological focal points expand the spectrum. In 2019, the focus will be on high-temperature batteries with particularly high energy densities.