13 September 2023 - 14 September 2023
ACI’s Energy Storage 2023
EASE is delighted to support the EES Energy Storage 2023 event taking place on 13-14 September 2023 in London.
The global energy storage capacity has been on the increase as a total of 16GW was added last year, equivalent to a 68% of year-on-year growth, according to BloombergNEF (BNEF).
BNEF’s Energy Storage Market Outlook series unveiled that 2022 was the global energy storage’s record addition. However, the growth is expected to continue in the following years. BNEF is forecasting a 23% compound annual growth rate until 2030, with annual additions reaching 88GW or 278GWh.
ACI’s 11th Energy Storage conference will be taking place in London, UK, on 13th-14th September 2023. The upcoming conference promises to cover a wide range of topics relevant to the current challenges and opportunities facing the industry. Discussions will focus on strategies to improve grid connections, review of hydrogen storage, alternative systems in ES, and other key issues that the energy storage sector must address as part of the broader goal of achieving net zero emissions. The event is expected to be a valuable forum for sharing insights, networking, and exploring new partnerships and collaborations within the industry.
The two-day event will bring together senior representatives from companies involved in the energy storage sector from utility providers, power generators, technology developers, energy storage service providers and policy regulators.
- Overview on the Energy Storage Market
- Policy and Regulation Framework
- Case Studies of Energy Storage
- Outlook on the Costs, Finance Solutions and Investment Options
- Evaluating the Technical Development of Battery Systems
- Optimising Business Strategies within Energy Storage
- Hydrogen: Threat or Friend of Battery Storage?
- Assessing the Critical Minerals Market within Energy Storage
- Improving Long Term Storage Solutions