- This event has passed.
Seminar on business models and regulation for storage
November 30 @ 10:00 - 15:00
EASE is co-hosting a workshop with the Vlerick Business School and the Horizon 2020 STORY project on Business Models and Regulation for Storage.
The aim of the seminar is to provide a platform for researchers and industry players working on business models and regulation for storage to meet and discuss the state of the art in the integration of storage technologies.
Interested? Here is all you need to know to participate and join other researchers from all over Europe!
Business model innovation and regulation for the integration of storage technologies.
- Submission deadline: 15 September, 2018 (11:59 pm CET; UTC +01:00).
- Notification of acceptance: 30 September, 2018.
- Additional details:
- All the submissions might be written in English.
- Co-authored papers will be considered.
- There is no specific template that needs to be used for the papers nor any specific constraints for the length and format of the paper.
- The best papers will be selected for presentation at the seminar and published in a handbook that will be made available through the EU online library. No registration fee will apply. Upon request, travel expenses may be partially covered for top-quality submissions.
- Non-selected candidates might still be invited to the seminar based on the quality of their submission.