- This event has passed.
Digital Solar & Storage
November 5 - November 6
The Digital Solar & Storage event is timed to welcome the new European Parliament and Commission and discuss with key stakeholders from industry and politics what’s needed to keep up the new solar momentum in Europe.
While solar is the most versatile, popular and often lowest cost power generation source in Europe today, its potential is largely untapped. Investors are increasingly getting excited about solar in Europe but to fully exploit solar for Europe’s citizens and industry, it is key to plan now to benefit from energy storage & digitalisation.
Join high-level executives from digital innovators and storage solution suppliers active in solar and representatives from Europe’s new European Parliament and Commission to discuss the latest business models and market trends shaping the New Energy World based on digital solar & storage.
The programme will include:
- Energy storage: technology, policies and market update
- Business models: What’s needed to empower customers – from peer-to-peer trading to blockchain?
- Artificial intelligence: How to manage a distributed solar-powered Europe
- Sector coupling: Digital Solar & Storage beyond power
- Solar mobility: Digital solar & storage’s role in the transport sector
- Grid intelligent solar: How solar and digital can benefit the grid
- The New Energy World: Strategies of utilities, oil, software, telecom and auto companies for the distributed energy world
- Startup Award: The hottest business ideas in the field of digital solar & storage
- B2B Matchmaking Meetings