DER-SmartGrid Integration 2019
May 14 - May 16
The first DER-SmartGrid Integration conference takes place 14-16 May 2019, in London, UK. Drawing together specialists in distributed energy, this utility-driven conference focusses on the strategic, commercial, and technical issues surrounding the integration of DERs into the electricity system.
The utility-driven, case-study led conference programme also includes a series of start-up lighting pitches, a technology-innovation panel, a series of end-user driven round table discussions, a live demo lab of the latest vendor tools, an exhibition area displaying state of the art DER technologies, and a networking evening reception open to all participants.
Event highlights include:
- Case-study driven conference programme
- Technology-innovation panel discussions
- Roundtable breakout sessions
- Networking evening reception
- Exhibition area displaying 10+ suppliers
- Start-up showcase
- Live demo labs of the latest tools and technologies
EASE members are entitled to a 10% discount code. Please contact Ms Doriana Forleo (email@example.com) if you wish to receive the code.