EASE and Delta-ee are pleased to announce the publication of the second edition of the European Market Monitor on Energy Storage (EMMES).
EMMES 2.0 shows that:
- The European market continues to grow at the rates observed since 2015
- The total installed base in Europe (excluding pumped hydro) reached reached 1.6 GWh at end of 2017
- The growth rate is being maintained in 2018 with the level of new installations accelerating and expected to grow 45% compared to 2017
- Germany and UK remain the most important markets for grid scale projects
- Italy is emerging as a rapidly market for residential electrical energy storage but Germany remains a clear leader.
Contact Ms Doriana Forleo d.forleo[at]ease-storage.eu to purchase your copy!
Download the EASE – Delta-ee EMMES Marketing Material