Avenue Adolphe Lacomblé 59/8
- Stay in the extreme right lane at the end of the motorway and take the exit marked REYERS.
- Continue straight in the left-hand lane. (Do not take the lanes heading right.)
- Continue straight through two sets of traffic lights, drive underneath the overpass until you reach a
T-junction. Turn left onto Boulevard Reyers and then right onto Avenue de Roodebeek.
- The first street on your right is Avenue Adolphe Lacomblé. Number 59 will be on the right side.
Parking may be available in the streets nearby (2-hours disc) or in the Parking Garage at Diamant
- From the town centre take Rue Belliard and drive into the tunnel just after having passed the Committee of Regions / European Economic and Social Committee Building on the right (Motorway, Montgomery, Tervuren)
- Stay in the left-hand lane of the two lanes heading right. The exit is on the left about 20 metres further.You shall exit the tunnel on the left going uphill.
- After exiting you will be on Avenue Cortenbergh. Stay in the left lane and drive straight ahead after the first traffic light.
- Continuing on Avenue Cortenbergh, you will see a park on your left. Pass the park and the traffic light, the street becomes Avenue de Roodebeek. Then turn first left onto Avenue Victor Hugo and immediately right on Adolphe Lacomblé. Number 59 will be on the right side. Parking may be available in the streets nearby (2-hours disc) or in the Parking Garage at Diamant Building nearby.
www.stib.be Single ticket: 2.10 €
Tram: Trams 7 and 25 stop at DIAMANT
Bus: 12, 21, 29 stop at DIAMANT; 28, 79 stop at VICTOR HUGO, 63 stop at PLASKY.
Metro: Take either line 1 (Stockel) or 5 (Herrmann-Debroux) exit at SCHUMAN. From the roundabout, take Bus 12 direction Brussels Airport, 21 direction NATO or 79 direction Kraainem and stop at DIAMANT. Otherwise, from line 1 (Stockel) stop at MONTGOMERY and make your way to Trams 7 (direction Heysel) and 25 (direction Rogier).
From Brussels Airport:
- Taxi ± 38.00 €
- Train “Airport Express” to Central Station, then take underground Metro line 1 (Stockel) or line 5 (Herrman-Debroux), exit at Schuman and take Bus 21 direction NATO or 12 direction Airport and stop at DIAMANT. Otherwise, from line 1 (Stockel) stop at MONTGOMERY and make your way to Trams 7 and 25.
SNCB (Train): 8.50 € and STIB (Metro, Bus and Tram): 2.10 €
- Bus 12 direction “Brussels City”, alight at DIAMANT. Turn right onto Avenue du Diamant. The first street on your left is Avenue Adolphe Lacomblé. STIB: 4.50 €.
To download the directions click here.