EASE has been created to provide a single, coherent body of competence and guidance that brings together the many diverse groups currently working in the energy storage field.
Consequently, EASE will act as a sound and visible advocate of energy storage in Europe.
By joining us you will have the chance to…
- stimulate the development of innovative energy storage technologies and energy storage uses
- foster the European implementation of energy storage technologies in the Energy & Climate policy context
- promote and support both the analysis and the impact of the use of energy storage in the enhancement of the grid reliability
- benefit from and opt in to shared cost studies and to have exclusive access to EASE internal technical data
- access EASE expertise from R&D, consulting, industries and utilities
- exchange technical information or issues with other members of EASE
- maintaining links to storage users’ associations like Smart Grids
- network with other members of EASE and other leading European storage experts
Documents of interest:
For more information do not hesitate to contact the EASE secretariat